The Science of Body Recomposition – Menno Henselmans
Science to Master your Physique
"A former business consultant specialized in advanced statistical data analysis, the best decision of my life was trading my company car to follow my passion in fitness and become a digital nomad. I now help serious strength trainees get the most out of their physique with my online coaching, international public speaking events and scientific publications."
- BSc magna cum laude, MSc with distinction.
- MPA Award winning model & WBFF Fitness Model Competitor.
- International public speaker for i.a. BodyPower, the Norwegian Academy for Personal Training (AFPT) and the Oxford and Cambridge Alumni Association.
- #1 Fitness Website in the Huffington Post.
- Review author in Sports Medicine, the highest impact factor journal in exercise science & peer-reviewer for the Journal of Human Kinetics.
- Board member of the Institute of Nutrition and Fitness Sciences (INFS), India, and FitZonderFabels, the Netherlands, and advisory board member of Legion Athletics, USA.
- Founder of the Henselmans PT Certification Course, available in English, Dutch, French and Spanish.
- Optimal Training Parameters for Maximal Hypertrophy: volume, frequency, intensity, rest intervals, tempo, and training to failure and beyond
- High-Frequency Training Systems- the science and application.
- The Muscle-Specific Hypertrophy method
- Advanced Training Techniques
- Periodisation for personal trainers
- Exercise Selection and Execution (with hands-on practical workshop)
- Understanding Human Metabolism: yo-yo dieting, reverse dieting, metabolic damage, set-point theory and more
- How to optimise energy intake for fat loss, body recomposition and lean bulking
- How to optimise your macros
- Applying a Ketogenic dietary framework
- Ad libitum dieting: how to get you and your clients lean without tracking your macros
- How to control your appetite- learn the most satiating foods to consume.
- The Science of Inflammation and how this applies to your personal training clients.
- How to adjust training variables for Female clients